Welcome to the Home of the Licking County 4-H Band
Registration and practices are the first three weeks of March on Wednesday nights:
March 4th 5:30-8:30pm
March 11th from 5:30-8:30pm
March 18th from 5:30-8:30pm
Legend Elementary school in Newark: 1075 Evans Blvd
View Larger Map
Don't forget to bring $5, your instrument, a fold-up music stand, and a friend!
- Become a better musician.
- Have fun during the summer.
- Meet new friends!
- The band practices each Wednesday starting in early March of each year from 5:30PM - 8:30PM (excluding Spring Break week).
- Practices take place at Legend Elementary, 1075 Evans Boulevard - Newark, Ohio.
- In early June, the band attends a week of band camp before starting their concert season.
- Throughout the summer, the band plays two to three concerts each week at various locations throughout the county.
- In August, the band takes up residency as the official band of the Hartford Fair in Croton, Ohio.
- Any musicians that live in or go to school in Licking County and are between the ages of 11 and 19 as of January 1 of each year are invited to join the band for that year's concert season.